Instructions for online giving
The online giving option does incur a small service charge that can be paid either by the giver or the church.
If you would prefer to do a direct transfer from your bank to the church, please email the church Treasurer, Sharon Willson, at email@example.com.
If at any point you want to cancel out of this function, click the X in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click the Giving tab on the Home screen.
- Scroll down and click the Give Now button. The Giving interface opens, similar to a calculator.
- Select a one-time gift or a monthly gift.
- Enter the amount or select one of the options. If you want this to be a regular offering, click Set up recurring giving. Skip down to the "Recurring Giving Instructions" section below.
- Click Give. The "Become a monthly giver" screen displays.
- Select one of the options or click Keep my $__ one-time gift. The Payment Option screen displays.
- If you want to cover the processing fee for the church, click that check box.
- If you have already given using this tool, you can click the gray Use your bank account button. If not, click either Bank Account or Credit Card. Either the Bank Account or Credit Card screen displays.
- Enter the account/card number and other information. Note that the amount for a credit card is more than the amount for a bank account debit.
- Click the Give $____ button.
Recurring giving instructions
After you click "Set up recurring giving," the Setup Recurring screen displays.
- Select the frequency.
- Click the down-arrow to select a start date.
- Click the Give $___ / month button.
- Continue with the instructions above at step 7.