Instructions for listening to sermons on this site (when using Google Chrome or Apple Safari)
These instructions are for accessing the sermons on a computer. Instructions for using a mobile device (phone or tablet) will come soon.
- Scroll to the bottom of this Home page and click Listen.
- Click the arrow to start playing the recording. Adjust the volume, as needed.
- When the recording is finished, click the X in the upper-right corner of the window to close the player.
Instructions for listening to sermons on this site (for other internet browsers)
- Scroll to the bottom of the Home page and click Downloads > Sermon Audio.
- At the bottom of the screen, the download bar should show the current sermon as YYYY-MM-DD.mp3.
- Click the up arrow next to this file name and select Open. Adjust the volume, as needed.